This Web site is owned and operated by The Continuity Company Ltd, Heathrow House, Hounslow, TW5 9AT, England.
Please read the terms and conditions below, carefully, as your access to and use of this Web site indicates your agreement to be bound, not only by these Terms and Conditions, but also by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this Web site. Please do not access or use this site if you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time, the changes taking effect from the time that they are posted online. Your continued use of the site indicates that you agree to be bound by these terms as amended.
The use of “we”, “our” or “us” refers to TCC.
Terms & Conditions
You agree not to:
- Copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or use the contents of this site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Create or adapt work using content from this site except for your own personal, non-commercial use;
- Use any software or device to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation or look of this website and its software;
- Post, transmit or circulate any information on or via this website.
- Prior written permission from TCC is required for any other use of content from this website.
- Any information downloaded from this website is done so at your own risk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will we be liable for direct or indirect losses or damages of any kind, whether foreseen or otherwise, as a result of access to, or the use of this Web site or any information contained within. This includes, but is not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, loss of data, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation.
You agree to hold Us free from any liability, including any expenses and legal fees, relating to your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Links to Other Web sites
Our Web site may include links to other internet sites. We are not responsible for the content, information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through these web sites. Your access to and use of these web sites is done so at your own risk.
Links to this Website
You may only link to Our Web site with Our prior written permission. We reserve the right to withdraw this permission at any time, and without explanation.
Any logos, names or images on this website that identify TCC or third parties and their products or services, are subject to copyright, design rights, patents and trademarks and you agree to abide by the laws and regulations governing the use of these materials. Nothing contained in our terms and conditions confers by implication or otherwise, the right to use or reproduce any of these materials.Registered in England, Company No. 02571394